Important Tips on How to Become an AU Pair in France – Are you interested in working in France as Au Pair? Do you know how to become one? Here is all you need to know and useful tips on how to be an Au Pair in France.
Become an Au Pair in France Today
If you want to explore the world, enjoy spending time with children, and frequently find yourself teaching those around you, consider becoming an au pair abroad! France in particular has many au pair opportunities and having an au pair is quite popular, especially in the French city of Paris.
Many Parisian families hire Au pairs to take care of their kids, teach children, and help around the house. Being an au pair in Paris would provide incredible opportunities, such as afternoon strolls through the Tuileries Garden and dining on delicious macaroni.
Requirements – What Does It Take To Be an AU Pair in France
Do you want to know more about how you can Be an Au pair in France? The minimum standards for Au pairs in France include:
- Knowledge of working with children
- The capability of getting a valid visa
- Some basic knowledge of the French language
- Between the age bracket of 17 and 30; (though age requirements may vary)
A legitimate passport, an agreement for your program, a completed visa application form, a clear criminal record, proof of medical insurance, proof of graduation from high school, and every so often confirmation of enrollment in a French language course for the first few months of your program is more specific requirements for acquiring a France Au pair visa.
Budget wisely so that you can take full advantage of all that France has to offer.
Become an AU Pair in France Today – AU Pair Jobs That Can Take You to France
- Part-time Babysitting and Teaching Jobs in France | Momji Childcare
Momiji provides its community of travelers with an outstanding experience. Your program includes a variety of benefits such as free language lessons, social events, and recreation discounts. Also, you’ll be making a good income and getting a first-hand look at French culture.
There are some qualifications for applications, such as childcare or teaching experience, although you do not need to speak French.
Beyond being an au pair in Paris, Momiji also offers chances. There are many places to select from, like the ancient district of Bordeaux, the colorful port city of Marseille, and the beautiful coastal city of Nice. There are no better Au pair jobs in France than this.
- Location:, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, , Nantes, Nice, Paris, Rennes, Montpellier, Strasbourg, Toulouse Bordeaux
- Time range: 3-6 month program length; year-round ease of access
- Jobs in Hospitality in France | Jobs, and Internships Abroad
Au pair jobs in France are among the best options available through the Jobs and Internships Abroad programs, though you must have intermediate French to be eligible. You’ll earn about €1,200 a month, so you’ll have spending money to seek out Montpellier, Nice, and Paris.
- Location: Montpellier, Nice, Paris
- Time range: Availability throughout the year
AU Pair Jobs That Can Take You to France […continuation]
- Be Au Pair in France | GeoVisions Foundation
Finding other Au pairs to connect with makes being an au pair in France even more exciting. Being an au pair with GeoVisions Foundation gives you a wide range of people with whom you may discuss things and communicate. Also, a fully vetted family will host you in order to help you learn French and engage yourself in French culture.
Your time in France will have a positive effect on you, but it will also have a beneficial impact on the kids you’ll be caring for. You may use your free time visiting some of France’s most beautiful areas, such as Senanque Abbey and Giverny.
- Location: Multiple locations in France
- Time range: 3-6 months; year-round accessibility (short positions only available for June, July, or August)
- Become an Instructor in France | Babylangues
When selecting an Au pair position in France, Babylangues is a great choice due to its flexible hours and free travel across France and Europe thanks to a referral program. Also, they offer some great locations.
You might see the Provence lavender fields or have some Dijon mustard. Are you seeking a job as an au pair in beautiful Paris? You can soon be drinking champagne beneath the lights of the Eiffel Tower courtesy of Babylangues.
- Location: Aix-en-Provence, Angers, Dijon, Grenoble, La Rochelle, Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Paris, Poitiers, Rennes, Nice, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Tours
- Time range: 3-6 months or 7-12 months; year-round accessibility
- Be an Au Pair in France | FEE REVEE Au Pair and Demi-Pair
FEE REVEE is a non-profit organization with facilities in Paris that has been specializing in placing au pairs, demi-pairs, and tutors for more than ten years. You will reside with a French family during these sessions, and they will introduce you to the French way of life.
As you live day to day in a French town or city, you’ll also have the opportunity to enhance your language abilities in a classroom setting.
There will be plenty of time for you to visit other parts of France or perhaps even Europe!
- Location: La Garenne-Colombes, Paris, Rueil-Malmaison, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Asnieres, Suresnes, Saint-Cloud
- Time range: 3-6 months or 9-12 weeks
Learn About France by Working as an AU Pair – Become an AU Pair in France Today
Artists and historians alike are attracted to France because it is a fascinating and exciting place. The many museums are filled with the works of French artists like Matisse, Monet, and Renoir (in Paris, you may see the Mona Lisa, which is kept in the Louvre; just adhere to the directions, otherwise you can get lost in the former palace!). In this country, which is rich in culture, you’ll never ever get bored.
For history lovers, the centuries-old towns and cities that dot the landscape are a constant reminder of the past; prominent French figures include Marie Curie, Victor Hugo, and Marie Antoinette in addition to Napoleon and Voltaire.
During your free time, you can bike about Versailles or travel to other coastal resorts or villages using the very accessible public transportation.
One of the best ways to see French culture personally is to Be an Au pair, and what a lovely life it is!