Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2023/2024. See here the CBN recruitment Procedures and Requirement.
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2023/2024
The CBN recruitment website is not yet out, interested persons who will like to apply for any position at CBN should check read the information on this page to see the guidelines and requirements for application.
Facts to Know About CBN Recruitment
CBN full meaning is Central Bank of Nigeria. It is a Federal Agency that handles several responsibilities in the government and as such it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Once CBN is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has clearly stated on the portal www.cbn.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
Jobs Available at Central Bank of Nigeria 2023/2024
Below are some of the departmental jobs available at the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Security Services
- Trade and Exchange
- Banking Supervision
- Corporate Communication
- Legal Services
- Consumer Protection
- Capacity Development
- Financial Market
- Human Resources
- Financial Policy and Regulations
- Procurement and Support services
- Monetary Policy
- Medical Services
What are the Work Objectives at CBN
- Promote a sound financial system in Nigeria
- Provide financial and economic advice to the Federal Government
- Act as Banker
- Issue legal tender currency in Nigeria
- Ensure monetary and price stability
- Maintain external reserves
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2022
- To successfully apply for this recruitment, login to www.cbn.gov.ng and fill the application form and also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
List of State Eligible for CBN Recruitment
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
General Requirement for CBN Recruitment
- You must have excellent communication and computer skills
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2021
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Possession of the NYSC Discharge Certificate is mandatory.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Minimum of a Second-Class honors degree in Accounting
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card, or Driver’s License.
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- All applicants, irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credit in not less than three (3) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Additional certification (ACA, ANAN, ACCA, CPA, etc.) is an added advantage.