Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 | NSCDC Registration Form Portal. Here are the full requirements and procedures needed for NSCDC Recruitment. Apply Here.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 – NSCDC Registration Form Portal.
See also – Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2022/2023 | NPS Recruitment Portal
Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program (SMDP)
NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Form – How to Apply
What is civil defence training?
What is the work of civil defence?
Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 – NSCDC Requirements.
Below are the requirements needed for the 2023/2023 Civil Defence Recruitment.
|Academic Requirement||B.Sc, HND or OND, WASSCE|
A B.Sc or Masters’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study. Also, having a good knowledge of computers and its basic applications to use for the work and proper delivery of various task as required by the organization.
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 – NSCDC
Follow the steps below to apply for the Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment.
- To apply CLICK HERE OR www.cdfipb.careers/
- Kindly review the available positions on the available jobs page to see if you meet the requirements for a given position. Click here to see available positions
- Click on Start your application button to commence your application. You will be required to register using a valid email and a password of your choices
- On successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email you provided. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX. Click on the link provided to continue your application
- After successful confirmation, log in with the combination of your email and password.
- You are required to complete the bio-data (personal information) section first. Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application.
Category for Civil Defence recruitment 2023/2024
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
i. Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctors, CONMESS 02
ii. Superintendent of Corps(SC) Dentist CONMESS 02
iii. Superintendent of Corps(SC) Optometrists CONMESS 02
Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalent from recognized universities.
CARTEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
i. Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing CONHESS 07.
Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institution.
ii. Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) CONPASS 06.
Applicants must be holders of Diploma in Community Health, Medical Records, Pharmacy, Food and Nutrition, Health Education, Health Information Management, Laboratory, Environmental Technician and other Health/Medical related fields.
CATEGORY C: Assistant (CAII) CONPASS 04.
Applicants must be holders of Certificate in Community Health, Medical Records, Pharmacy, Food and Nutrition, Health Education, Health Information Management, Laboratory, Environmental Technician and other Health/Medical related fields.
Leave a Reply