Scholarships in Nigeria: FG Fully Funded Scholarship Award 2022 for Undergraduates and Postgraduates – This update is to inform the public of the ongoing Federal Government scholarship application form that is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply using the steps and guidelines provided in this article below
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2021/2022 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Award for:
NIGERIA AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) 2021/2022 TENABLE IN NIGERIA PUBLIC TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIGERIAN AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time student of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
FIELD OF STUDY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All qualified candidates are advised to:
a. Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
b. Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
c. Print the Examination slip.
d. Double Entries will be disqualified!
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Come with one set of completed online printed form at the venue of the interviews as scheduled below:
2021/2022 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
|NORTH – WEST||SOKOTOKANO||SOKOTOKANO|
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application candidates are expected to indicate the following:
i) Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them;
iii) The registration portal will be opened 9th May, 2022 to 20th June, 2022.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- Nigerian Award: 09154573973
For furtherTechnical/Apps inquires please call:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!
For more information, visit http://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships
Andrew, David Adejo
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Leave a Reply