Federal Road Safety Corps FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application and Registration Portal. FRSC recruitment 2022 application form portal now open. See below for the requirements and to apply.
Federal Road Safety Corps FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024
The federal road safety corps is currently recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent, and patriotic individuals in the quest to advance its world-class status in 2022. The application form is available at the recruitment portal via www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
Requirements for FRSC Recruitment General 2023/2024
1. Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
2. Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
3. Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
4. Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
5. Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
6. Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and english language in not more than 2 sittings
7.Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply.
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
Position Available for FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024
The following positions are available for the 2022/2023 recruitment exercise.
- Officer Cadre
- Marshal Inspectorate Cadre
- Road Marshal Assistant Cadre
The job description and qualifications are available on the portal.
Additional Qualification for FRSC Recruitment 2024/2024
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers license shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
How to Apply for 2023/2024 FRSC Recruitment
To apply for the Federal road safety corps recruitment, you need to visit the application portal www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng, Click your desired position, fill the online application with your correct information and attach the required documents and submit;
- Visit www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Create an account
- Login to your dashboard
- Update your profile
- Fill the application form
- Attach required documents