INEC Recruitment 2022/2023 – This is to inform the general public that INEC Recruitment has commenced for suitable and qualified candidates. Interested persons should read the content of this article and apply below for INEC Recruitment.
The Independent Electoral Commission has announced the commencement of INEC Ad-HOC Staff Recruitment for 2023 General Election. The announcement was made on September 5th, 2023.
The announcement reads on INEC AD-HOC Staff Recruitment;
“The Commission has approved the use of INECPRES and its reactivation for interested applicants who wish to serve as ad-hoc staff for 2023 general Elections.
“Consequent upon the above, the commission has directed that all interested applicants with the exception of Coalition/returning Officers must register on the INECPRES to be eligible for selection and deployment as ad-hoc staff in 2023 general elections.
“To achieve the required number of ad-hoc staff per states, it is important that robust engagement /sensitization by the admin. Sec/HOD EOPs/EOs and AEOs under the leadership of the RECs is commenced with the authorities of the federal, State Tertiary Institutions and the NYSC offices (State/Government Levels).
In addition to INEC AD-HOC Staff Recruitment, I wish to convey the approval of the Commission of the followings:
- Launch period of the INECPRES opens on Wednesday, 14th September by 8:am and closes on Wednesday, 14th December, 2022 by 8pm.
- The INECPRES is available via 2 links located on the INEC website www.inecnigeria.org
- The URL of the Registration web portal is https://pres.inecnigeria.org
- The download link for the INECPRES mobile app installer is https://inecpres.app.com/pres
- The help desk / technical support details: Vanity number is 0700-CALL-INEC. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Other helpdesk mobile numbers are as indicated on the portal.
Leave a Reply