JAMB Matriculation list for NYSC mobilization – This is to inform the public especially graduates that are yet to go for their NYSC of the latest update from JAMB and NYSC. For you to be qualified for NYSC Batch A NYSC Batch B, and NYSC Batch C Mobilization you need this information.
This new policy was actually adopted by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) and NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) commission for a successful NYSC mobilization for graduates. This policy which implies checking your name in NYSC Mobilization list must be adhered to by every graduate that wants to be mobilized.
To avoid delay in NYSC mobilization, the earlier you check your name will be better for you as time waits for no one.
Every student that wants to be mobilized must check his or her name in the list of NYSC Mobilization list using the JAMB Matriculation for NYSC Mobilization Portal.
Remember that only NYSC candidates whose names are on the list of NYSC Mobilization will be recognized as students from the accredited institutions and are eligible for NYSC Batch A and Batch B.
Note this- Your one year NYSC scheme will be declined if your name is not on the list of NYSC Mobilization check list. In case of any challenge LIKE this or others Comment Below for immediate assistance.
How to qualify to be on the NYSC Matriculation List:
- Ensure you create JAMB portal using your own details
- Print your Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
How to check your name on the JAMB Matriculation List for NYSC Mobilization 2018
- visit; https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/CheckMatriculationList
- Fill in your JAMB Registration Number
- Select your JAMB Examination Year in other for you to check for your name on the JAMB NYSC Matriculation List 2018.
- Click Fetch Details
- For students that got “congratulations…” as a prompt message, you have been confirmed by JAMB. hence you will be mobilised for NYSC for the graduates
- For students that got “kindly print JAMB admission letter” as prompt message, you are to visit a cyber cafë outlet to print out your admission letter immediately.
- For students that got “kindly print JAMB result slip” as a prompt message, you are to visit a cyber café outlet to print out your result slip immediately. This message is usually applicable to Direct Entry Students.
- For students that got kindly print the JAMB admission letter and result slip” as a prompt message. you are to visit a Cyber café Outlet to print out the JAMB admission letter and result slip” immediately.
- For students that got You have not been given admission yet,” a prompt message should immediately proceed for regularisation of admissions. A form will be generated online, which should be submitted to the Admission Office for further processing, after which you will receive the message via email from JAMB. The message will direct you to print out your JAMB admission letter.