JAMB Regularization Application form and Validation Application for NYSC Mobilization – JAMB Regularization is the process of ensuring that the Board validates student’s admission status with jamb to enable them be listed for nysc mobilization/orientation.
Regularization help candidate to be listed in the JAMB matriculation list for nysc mobilization.
Who is eligible for JAMB regularization
Candidates Required to Regularize Admission Includes:
- Fresh Application – Those with JAMB Reg. No.
These are Candidates who gain admission with jamb registration number but does not have Jamb admission letter.
- Change of Admission Letter – Those with JAMB Reg No.
These are Candidates who gain admission with jamb registration number, but the Admission letter carry a different course or institution name from the school that gave them admission.
- Late Application – Those without JAMB Reg No.
These are Candidate who gain admission without Jamb registration number or his/her mode of admission does not required jamb registration number. Example Pre-degree
Other Reasons Include:
- I did not take Jamb form;
- I did not have Jamb Registration Number;
- I was transferred into another course within the same institution;
- My score was below cut-off;
- I was offered admission in another Institution;
- I did Remedial Programme;
- I transferred from another Institution;
- I did Part-Time;
- I did Sandwich;
- I attended Open University;
- Others (Example. I Did Jamb, I Was Offered Admission, But I did not have Jamb Admission Letter);
Documents Needed During JAMB Regularization
Applicants are expected to come with the details listed below
JAMB Regularization form/Template
- Candidates Personal Details.
- MARITAL STATUS:
- GSM NUMBER:
- DATE OF BIRTH:
- EMAIL ADDRESS:
- PREVIOUS JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER:
- YEAR OF ENROLLMENT:
- Candidates Institution Details.
- INSTITUTION ENROLLED
- REASON FOR NOT BEING ON JAMB LIST:
- MATRICULATION NUMBER:
- MATRICULATION YEAR:
- YEAR OF GRADUATION:
- SERIAL NO. ON GRADUATING LIST :
- HEAD OF INSTITUTION:
- UTME Details.
- UTME SUBJECTS
- UTME SCORE:
- SECOND CHOICE:
- FIRST CHOICE:
- O’LEVEL SUBJECTS AND GRADES.
- O’Level Results
Steps for JAMB Regularization for NYSC
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page CLICK HERE if you are a new user. For existing users CLICK HERE,
- To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the side bar
- Once selected, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click this.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:Year of Exam andb. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
- Click Submit to complete your application
- After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
- This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
- Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
- Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Leave a Reply