Top 6 Journalism Internships in France – Are you a graduate searching for internship positions? Here are all the Top 6 Journalism Internships in Paris you need to know about. Kindly check below for details.
As Audrey Hepburn memorably said, going to Paris is always a good idea. Even if it’s your first time traveling beyond the country, Paris is the perfect destination to visit and stay for a short time. With good reason, France is usually the most visited tourist destination on the planet.
Why Look For Journalism Jobs in France?
Paris is a hub for news because it is one of the biggest countries in Europe and also because French is one of the official working languages of the UN and EU. The media of many other francophone countries around the world depend on France.
All of the significant French governing bodies are situated in Paris, the capital of the country, so this is where any big announcements are presented to the press. There’s no need to worry if political science isn’t really your style since Paris is also the center of fashion week and other great cultural events like renowned operatic concerts, red carpet events, and art exhibitions.
How Do I Become a Journalist Intern?
- Carefully create your cover letter and resume.
- Get in touch with your references.
- Stick to the professional field you want to work in.
- Look for opportunities locally and internationally.
- Take advantage of subletters.
- Keep your (paid and unpaid) options open.
Best 6 Journalism Internships in Paris
Below are some of the top or best journalism internships available in Paris.
World Endeavors: Intern in France
- World Endeavors provides a range of international programs with the opportunity to obtain passing grades for your internship. Also, they provide personalized success plans, flexible periods, and unique locations. You can rest assured that somebody will be there for you if you ever need it due to a local organizer who is on call around the clock. The internship phase started with some intensive French classes to improve your language skills, and home accommodations are given so you may continue to learn French throughout your stay in Paris.
CEA: Internships in Paris, France
- CEA has you covered if you’re looking for a combined study and internship option. You get the option of pursuing an internship alone or mixing it with your education. Before ever setting foot in the workplace, you will have many meetings with your internship placement. You will also have the chance to ask for help with other matters, such as accommodation.
Global Experiences: Intern Abroad in Paris
- Before putting you in one of the best journalism internships in Paris, Global Experiences offers professional development counseling sessions to help you concentrate on your unique goals and what you expect to gain from your international internship. You may stop asking your mom and all of your friends to read and read your application forms because counseling includes cv and cover letter rewriting! Once you arrive in Paris, a community of other interns will be presented to you through fun planned social events. Local coordinators and RAs are ready to help 24 hours a day.
Linguistic Horizons: Custom Internship Placements in Europe
- As Linguistic Horizons offers remote support during your internship, it is a very cost-effective option. Just because they are not physically present with you in France does not mean that they scrimp on aid. You’ll learn how to showcase your global experiences on a CV for your current job search in your country.
City Internships: Global Explorer Program
- After a thorough consultation, City Internships will find you a custom-fit international journalistic internship in Paris that lasts 6–12 weeks. All through the internship, you’ll even have access to online resources and classes which will help you become a better intern, employee, and job candidate. Impressive statistics from City Internships show how cooperating with them for an internship improves your chances of landing a great job upon graduation.
Jobs and Internships Abroad: Internships in France
- Jobs and Internships Abroad may be the perfect choice for you if you want a trouble-free internship abroad adventure. In addition to assisting with all the tedious small issues like visas, available housing, medical insurance, and even your plane ticket, they will help you choose a custom program. Presumably, they’ll also organize for you to join an orientation when you arrive and engage in some exciting planned activities to get to meet other interns.
How Can I Get an Internship in France?
Internships in Journalism in Paris Will Improve Your CV
Why not take advantage of the chance you have right now to kick-start your career?
In addition to helping your résumé, an internship abroad offers you the opportunity to work and live in a foreign country, discover a different culture, and learn a brand-new language. And believe us when we say that these are valuable life lessons that aren’t always taught in a classroom.
Which greater location for a journalism internship than one of the biggest cities in one of Europe’s most fascinating nations, which also seems to be a center for news from France and across Europe? You’ll be excited to learn more French and experience a different work culture.
What Internships Are Good for Journalism?
- Content Marketing Internships.
- Editorial Internships.
- Social Media Internships.
- Broadcasting Internship.
- Copywriting Internships.