Nigerian Air Force NAF Recruitment Application Form 2022/2023. The Nigerian Air Force has released the date and requirements for 2022/2023 requirement exercise. See blow for the full details. NAF Recruitment Application Portal
NAF Recruitment Application Form 2023/2024- Nigerian Air Force
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2022 – The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is part of the Nigerian Armed Forces. This article will guide you on how to apply NAF Recruitment 2022 and will also provide you with the NAF Login portal link. Apply online via airforce.mil.ng.
SEE ALSO – ICPC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Registration Portal
INEC AD-HOC Staff Recruitment for 2023 Elections
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Requirements
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen/Women)||25|
|Qualifications||Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English|
|Nationality||Must be Nigerian by Birth|
A B.Sc or Masters’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study. Also, having a good knowledge of computers and its basic applications to use for the work and proper delivery of various task as required by the organization.
READ ALSO – Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2022 for Constables
NAF Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Qualification 2022-Nigerian Air Force
- Must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit.
- Must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Non Tradesmen/women.
- Interested Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. While those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years
- Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females
- They expect only physically fit persons to apply
How to Apply for NAF Recruitment Application Form 2023/2024
To apply for airforce recruitment 2022, visit www.airforce.mil.ng portal and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out. Please take note that multiple applications will not be accepted. You are expected to submit your application once.
You are expected to upload scanned copies of the documents as outlined on the Nigerian airforce portal. Please fill in your details carefully and avoid making unnecessary mistakes. Crosscheck your application before submitting.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Academic Qualification
Applicants must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. These requirements are very compulsory and you must have them handy when applying and it will be required of you during the phyical verification stage.
These are the basic academic requirements you should possess if you intend to apply for Nigerian Airforce job.
Once you have the physical requirements coupled with the academic ones, then you are good to go. Start your application via the portal.
What you Need to Know About Nigerian Air Force (NAF)
The idea of establishing an air force for Nigeria was first mooted in 1961 following the nation’s participation in peace-keeping operations in Congo and Tanganyika (now Tanzania). During these peace-keeping operations, foreign air forces aircraft were employed to airlift the Nigerian Army Regiment to and from the theaters of operation.
Leave a Reply