NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form 2022/2023 – NDDC scholarship 2022/2023 for Master’s and PhD holders is currently ongoing and the application portal is now open for interested Nigerians.
In this article, we’ll show all you need to know about the NDDC scholarship this year.
You’ll learn more about NDDC scholarship requirements, eligibility, the value of the award, and available courses.
Also, the most comprehensive guide on how to successfully apply online and the application deadline.
To further boost human resource development in the Niger Delta region, the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, is once again embarking on its Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to equip our young people with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the Federal Government, as well as enable them to acquire specialization in their fields of study and thus compete globally in various professional disciplines.
NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship – Eligible Courses
The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Software / Aeronautic Space / Aeronautic Engineering
- Marine / Chemical / Petrochemical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Math / Sciences
- Medical Sciences/Medicine and Surgery
- Hospitality Management
- Civil / Mechanical / Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Robotic Engineering
- Information Technology
NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship – Requirements/Eligibility
- Scholars must come from the Niger Delta region. (Be an indigene of Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo, or Rivers State.)
- Possess five O’level Credits at not more than 2 sittings
- Students must obtain a First Class Degree / Second Class Upper Division to benefit from the Scholarship.
Here are the required documents. Apply with the necessary supporting documents:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Overseas/Nigerian University
- Relevant degrees from recognized Universities
- Print the hard copy of the online generated acknowledgement for ease of reference
- All shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng)
- Shortlisted candidates will take part in a Computer-Based Test (CBT).
How to Apply – NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship
Apply Here – https://www.nddc.gov.ng/applynotice.aspx
- Online application on the Commission’s website
- Shortlist candidates using:
- WASSCE/ NECO
- Undergraduate degree (1st Class / Second Class Upper)
- Local Government Identification
- This will test I.Q proficiency in English, Mathematics and General Paper.
- Score a minimum of 70% on the test.
- Shortlist Successful candidates.
- Final verification through the Local Government Areas and Community Development Committees.
- NDDC will not enter into any form of Communication with candidates who are not shortlisted for the Computer Based Test (CBT), those who are not invited for oral interview or candidates that are not successful during the oral interviews.
- NDDC will ensure a fair spread of courses amongst beneficiaries within each State.
- The Commission Does not permit Deferment, Change of Institution and Course.
- The Commission reserves the sole and absolute discretion to select in line with the above-stated criteria and its internal consideration. The decision of the Commission in this regard is final.
- For further enquiries, contact the Director, Education, NDDC:
- Mobile: +234(0)8032610105 or 07035681124
- E-mail: email@example.com
9th November 2022.