Niger Delta Development Commission recruitment, NDDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal. See Below for the Requirements and how to apply for the NDDC Recruitment.
NDDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Niger Delta Development Commission? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to pply for the job.
see also – INEC Recruitment Form Apply Here
How many states make up NDDC in Nigeria?
Is NDDC currently recruiting?
How much is NDDC salary?
The average salaries for graduate employees of the NDDC are within the range of #120,000 and #130,000 monthly after deducting tax. Accountant– # 285,000 per month.
What does NDDC mean?
NDDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
Below are the requirements listed on the NDDC recruitment portal. You must satisfy the following requirements to qualify for full-time employment.
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must have good knowledge of the Niger Delta region
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- B.Sc, HND, ND
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
How to Apply for NDDC Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply for the NDDC recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Niger Delta Development Commission official web portal at https://nddc.gov.ng/
- Sign up for an account
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide and upload all the necessary documents
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application and take printout for future references
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.