The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Application has closed after a window periods of Application. The commission had received overwhelmed applications from Nigerians indicating their interest to be employed under various vacancies.
Applicants can now verify their application status as the recruitment enter a new phase.
How to Verify
The verification is very easy, just take the steps and verify.
- Login to the commission portal.
- Enter the email address with which you registered or applied
- Enter the password and press the verify button.
- Click the link to verify careers.nerc.gov.ng
Details of Application
The Nigerian Electric Regulatory Commission recruitment has now come to an end after weeks of window application.
The application which began weeks ago had several young Nigerians applying for various positions advertised by the recruitment committee. However, as recruitment has now ended, applicants are advised to take note of the following:
- Visit their email inbox regularly to receive qualification mail from NERC
- Prepare to take aptitude tests.
- Only those who merit the job would be contacted for the next phase of the recruitment.
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission hereby invites suitably qualified candidates to join our team in an exciting career in regulating the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry.
NERC is an independent regulatory institution created under the provisions of the Electric Power Sector Reform Act. Our Head Office is in Abuja but the Commission has office present in most states of the Federation.
In pursuit of the mandate of the Commission, we are seeking to employ suitably qualified persons to fill vacancies in the following broad areas of our activities.
- Market & Competition Analysis
- Utility Rate Setting
- Electrical Engineering
- Comsumer Protection
- Finance & Accounting
- Data Aquisition and Analysis
- Legal, Licensing and Litigation
- Enforcement and Compliance
- General Administration
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for NERC Recruitment 2022, please follow the instructions below
- Click on the Vacancies dropdown above, to view the list of vacant positions, view the description of the job and click on the button below it to apply.
- To start the application, create an account on the register page.
- Check your email for the verification link, click on it to verify your account.
Complete the application step by step, the platform allows you to Save and continue later, so you can complete the application at your own pace.
Interested candidates should visit careers.nerc.gov.ng to apply
Note: All successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone number.