Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment-Application Portal Portal. See the requirement. This is inform you that NIS Recruitment 2022 has started. See Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Portal
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment- Apply
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2022 starting date has been announced. See recruitment form, application portal, requirements and how to apply for the NIS Recruitment 2022 and every details about NIS Recruitment Portal 2022 which you need to know.
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
any of the following medical cases need not apply
Previous major orthopedic operation;
Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Application Procedures for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
(1). Interested candidates are to follow the “Online Application” button shown below. The Nigeria immigration recruitment portal (immigrationrecruitment.com.ng).
(2). Read the Qualification Criteria.
(3). Register your new account with a valid and functional email account.
(4). Enter your 6 digits email validation code as in the Application Start Menu to confirm.
(5). A verification link would be sent to your email/phone number.
(6). Login to your email/sms and click on the verification link or copy the verification code provide to complete sign-up.
(6a). Once account is activated, next step is to login and complete your application form.
(7). Upload & Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biography as in your curriculum vitae).
(8). Upload & Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
(9). Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here). THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
(10). Ensure to print out your Photocard on this portal once application get approval.
(11). Watch Out For The Official Shortlist, Ensure to login to track your application status on this portal.
How to apply for the 2023/2024 application
1. As An Expected Applicant, You Are Required To Verify Your Email Address Or Other Means Of Contact. For Application Access.
2. Use A Validation Code(Or OTP) Sent To You On The Application Start Menu
3. Once Account Is Confirmed, Proceed To Login And Fill All Required Fields. All Applicants Have Access to Login Any Time To Make Changes On Application Submitted Latest Before 7Days Of Submission While “General Profile Lock” Applies.