Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) 2022 Graduates Analyst Programme Recruitment Application Form is open for interested Graduates who wish to work with Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) in Abuja Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Graduate Analyst Programme
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Program
- GAP is an integral part of the Authority’s strategy for contributing towards nation building by bolstering human capacity development. Under the programme, NSIA offers young, ambitious and performance driven graduates an opportunity to gain direct practical experience in the Authority’s core business areas through a scheme designed to build global talents and raise a new generation of leaders for the nation at large.
- It is a composite 2-year long programme covering classroom sessions and on-the-job training that offers an unparalleled opportunity to fresh graduates seeking to gain firsthand experience and competence in Asset and Portfolio Management, Management, Infrastructure Project Management, Investment Operations, Compliance, Audit and Risk Management.
- Through intensive on-the-job training, successful applicants will be equipped with a unique combination of knowledge, skills and competencies required to make the seamless transition into the larger corporate environment. Following the successful launch of the pilot programme in 2021, NSIA now seeks to commence the 2022 GAP.
Requirements Eligibility for NSIA 2022 Graduates Analyst Programme Recruitment
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in any discipline from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade
- Maximum age of 24 years for applicants with a first degree and 26 years for applicants with a second degree
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and pass the screening process will be enrolled for a seven (7) week bootcamp,
- Final selection will be made from among the candidates who successfully complete bootcamp.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online