State Security Service – SSS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal. See the Date, Requirements and Procedure to apply for State Security Service Recruitment Here.
State Security Service – SSS Recruitment 2023/2024
In this article, we will provide you vital information on State Security Service recruitment 2023/2024. The State Security Service (SSS) recruitment for 2023/2024 is not yet out. This article will provide information on DSS recruitment portal, how to apply for DSS 2023/2024 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
SEE ALSO – Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2023/2024
NPower Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
States Eligible for SSS Recruitment 2023/2024
The following states are qualified to apply for the 2023/2024 State Security Service Jobs.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
SSS Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
Anyone who wishes to apply for the 2023/2024 State Security Service Job should take note of the following requirements.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Applicants interested in the SSS recruitment must not be over 30 years at the time of application
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, ND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- All candidates must present O’level result (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB)
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body
- Applicants must be creative
- Application letter
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Not be less than 1.65 metres for female and 1.69 metres for male candidates respectively
- Two recent passport photographs, preferably with a colour background
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
How to Apply for SSS Recruitment 2023/2024
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Visit the nearest Department of State Service office in your state to apply or visit the SSS official portal via www.dss.gov.ng
- Click on the available vacancies
- Create an account with an active phone number or E-mail
- Read and accept all the terms and conditions
- Enter your details correctly
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
INEC AD-HOC Staff Recruitment for 2023 Elections – INEC Recruitment – Apply Here
Leave a Reply