Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment Management Development Program (SMDP) 2022/2023. See Below fir the position available for this employment and the requirements for these position(s).
terling Bank Plc Recruitment Management Development Program (SMDP) 2022/2023.
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s per-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank.
we have completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment Management Development Program (SMDP) 2022/2023.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Management Development Program (SMDP) 2022
About the Program
- The Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) is a bespoke recruitment campaign that leads into an intensive 12-month rotational program, where you can gain insight and cross border exposure to enable you to emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas within Sterling while you also GROW personally.
- In addition, the Sterling Management Development Program aims to develop Next-Gen leaders who will largely contribute to the design of the future of Sterling.
Requirements for Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2022/2023
See below for the criteria for sterling bank Plc recruitment.
- A minimum of Master’s Degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
- Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Plc Job
Below are the processes you will follow in the recruitment exercise.
- Computer-Based Test
- Assessment Centre
- Management Interview
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification