University of Alabama Scholarship for International Students. Application portal is now open to all students who wish to be part of this opportunity. Interested individuals can apply for this scholarship. Want to be part of it? See how to apply below!
Applications for the University of Alabama Scholarship are now being accepted from eligible students. It is an all-inclusive scholarship offered by the University of Alabama to all students.
About the University
The university was established in 1831 with the mission of empowering students to achieve their educational goals.
With more than 100 majors and programs of study offered in eight different colleges and schools that grant degrees, as well as 120+ graduate programs, the university encourages students to reach their full potential and the highest levels of success.
When a student gets accepted at the University of Alabama and has a high ACT or SAT score besides a good high school grade, they are eligible for undergraduate scholarships or graduate scholarships depending on whether they already have a degree.
Eligibility Requirements for University of Alabama Scholarship
1. Applicants Must be a First-time freshman from any part of the world.
2. Applicants Must have receive offer of Admission to be Eligible for Funded or Fully Funded University of Alabama Scholarship.
3. Applicants Must meet the English Language proficiency test Scores.
4. Applicants Must have Completed bachelor Degree to be Able to Apply for Masters Degree in UA.
5. Masters Degree to be Able to Apply for Doctorate Program under the Graduate Assistantships, Fellowships, and Scholarships from The University of Alabama.
6. Graduate student applicants must inquire with their academic department or school to find about eligibility of assistantships and selection process.
1. Proof of English Language Proficiency i.e. IELTS, TOEFL ACT or SAT (Less than 2 years).
2. Copy of your passport.
3. Visa and Immigration Documents.
4. Transcript (This Must be Written or Translated to English Language if not written in English).
5. Previous Degree Certificate for Graduate Scholarship.
6. Research proposal or Thesis (if Applicable).
Application Closing Date:
Application Closing date for the University Scholarship 2022-2023 Academic Session Varies but Deadline date for Spring Admission is 15th, December, 2022.